If you’ve chosen to upgrade from an Android tablet to an iPad, transferring your old data from Android to an iPad may be your most formidable challenge. After all, the two devices operate on fundamentally different systems, making data transfer from Android to iPad difficult. But, as tough as it might be, it is not impossible. That said, what are the best ways to transfer files between an iPad and Android?
The Following Are The Best Methods To Transfer Files To And From iPads And Androids:
- Transfer Between Android And iPad Files With The AnyTrans App
- Transfer Media And Content With Dropbox
- Use Move To iOS App To Transfer Docs From Android To iOS
- Transfer Media from Android to iPad With SHAREit
1. Transfer Between Android And iPad Files With The AnyTrans App
AnyTrans is a comprehensive file management software that functions with all iOS devices. You can see and manage your device backup files, copy files to and from your device, and combine it with your iCloud account for simple management.
With that in mind, I’d like first to teach you how to transfer all files from an Android device to an iPad at once if you need to transfer data between an Android tablet or Android phone and an iPad.
Of the many apps available, one of the best solutions for facilitating data transmission between various platforms is the AnyTrans app. Without any data loss, AnyTrans allows you to transfer music, videos, ringtones, images, contacts, calendars, and documents from Android devices to iPads and iPhones.
Follow the below instructions to quickly transfer files from an Android device to an iPad after first downloading AnyTrans for free on your Mac or PC.
- On your PC, launch AnyTrans.
- Connect your iPad and Android phone to the PC using USB connections.
- Select “Phone Switcher” from the menu.
- Next, select the “Phone to iPhone” option on the right side of the panel.
- Choose the destination device on the right and the source device on the left. To proceed, click the Next button.
- Once done, you may view every piece of content accessible for iPad transfer. Then, choose the file categories you like to begin transferring files and click the Next button. Till the procedure is complete, do not unplug the connected devices from the computer.
2. Transfer Media And Content With Dropbox
Dropbox, like Google Drive and iCloud, can sync data between Android and iOS devices. In addition, it provides client software, cloud storage, file syncing, and personal clouds.
That said, do you already have Dropbox installed on your device? Then, you may access cloud services using Dropbox. The Dropbox cloud server offers 2GB of free storage for media file uploads.
Keep in mind that if you wish to use the free feature, you may only upload 2GB at a time, and once downloaded on the new device, you would need to remove the online storage to make space for more files to be transferred.
Remember that you may access and utilize your uploaded data by logging into an existing account. Thus, Dropbox allows you to sync data across many devices. However, if your gadget can’t establish a reliable internet connection, it won’t be accessible.
As a result, before you follow this method, ensure you have a stable internet connection before proceeding. Once you have a stable connection, follow the below steps.
- Please first install and set up Dropbox for your iPad and Android device.
- Open it on your iPad after that, and make a new account. If you have one, you may also log in using an existing Dropbox account.
- To choose the files you want from the internal storage of your iPad, tap the “Plus” symbol at the bottom. After that, it will upload the files to Dropbox.
- Next, open Dropbox on the Android device and log in using the same credentials. After that, you may see the files the iPad uploaded. You may download them to your local Android folder if you’d like.
3. Use Move To iOS App To Transfer Docs From Android To iOS
One of the best ways to move files from Android to iPad is via the Move to iOS app. Apple created the Move to iOS app precisely to move data from Android to iOS devices. However, even if the gadget is older, you may still use it to transfer data. It may be used to transfer a range of data from Android to iOS quickly and is available for free download.
To transfer Android data to iOS, you must reset the iPad if the device has already been set up. Here’s how to move data from an Android device to an iPad using Move to iOS:
- Start the iPad setup procedure, then choose “Move Data from Android” when you reach the “Apps & Data” page to proceed.
- Install the Move to iOS app by going to the Google Play Store on your Android device. Give the application all required permissions when prompted.
- Launch the app after installation, select “Continue,” and accept the terms and conditions. Click “Next” to proceed.
- A 12-digit number should display on the iPad’s screen once you tap “Continue.” Then, on the Android smartphone, enter the code.
- Now the two devices will be linked. Tap “Next” after making your data transfer selection. The transfer procedure should start right away. Once you have set up the iPad, all the data transferred from the Android device will be accessible.
4. Transfer Media from Android to iPad With SHAREit
When both devices are linked to the same WiFi network, you may transfer documents across Android and iPad devices using SHAREit. This software became popular on Android for sharing games and audio in recent years.
Additionally, transferring data doesn’t require an internet connection. Therefore, you may even transmit files by connecting to either device hotspot and starting sharing as long as both devices have SHAREit installed.
- Open SHAREit. On your Android or iPad source, tap the SHAREit app. The app’s logo has three dots arranged in a circle on a blue backdrop.
- On the source device’s screen, press the “Send” button. Your screen will show a file browser.
- Select the kind of file you wish to send. “File,” “Photo,” “Video,” and “Contact” are your options.
- Next, send the files. At the bottom of the display screen, tap the “OK” bar. On the receiving end, the app will detect additional devices on the same network (WiFi or Hotspot) running SHAREit. All discovered devices will be shown inside the radar.
To receive files from the senders’ device, do the following:
- On your Android or iPad device, tap and open the SHAREit app.
- On the destination device’s screen, select “Receive.” While waiting for the files, your device’s name and avatar will appear inside a circle surrounded by other circles.
- Wait for the files to arrive. Since the destination device is now ready, the sender should link the two devices and deliver the file.
Where To Next?
This blog is a blog dedicated to using modern computing devices to run and manage a business. If you’re interested in using an iPad for your business, either as an entrepreneur, a small business owner or for your employees to use I recommend reading the following articles: