I’m Ciprian Bacioiu, an indie game developer, game designer and freelance developer and I’ve been making games for more than 15 years as an indie and 12 years as a professional Designer and Developer.
I started by working @ Gameloft as a Game Designer back in late 2009 and then at various game development and publishing companies until I started my own. Nowadays I make games for myself, for clients or manage my blogs and business. For this blog? I’m mostly focusing on leveraging the value of an iPad as your business computing device!
There are various ways you can reach out to me:
- Twitter (Personal Account): @Zapakitul
- LinkedIn: Bacioiu Constantin Ciprian
- Business Phone Number: 12:01 PM to 7:30 PM GMT+2: 768 494 552 with a +40 in front
- If I don’t answer, it probably means I’m in a call with a client. I might call back, but you can drop me a message via WhatsApp or SMS.
Other sites that are run by me:
- BeardedGiant.Games – where I blog and talk my own indie Linux, Steam and Retro Game Releases
- BestSmartphone.Games – a work in progress blog where I talk about the mobile gaming industry, making and playing mobile games!